What is carbon dioxide
Date of release:2018-09-21 Author: Click:
Carbon dioxide in its chemical form. Is one of the main components in the air, is a common greenhouse gas, a gaseous compound, carbon and oxygen reaction to form its chemical formula for CO2, a carbon dioxide molecule by two oxygen atoms and a carbon atom through covalent bond.
At room temperature, carbon dioxide is a colorless, odorless, non-flammable gas, which is denser than air, slightly soluble in water and reacts with water to form carbonic acid, so carbon dioxide is carbonic anhydride.
Around the year 300, zhang hua, a scholar of the western jin dynasty in China, recorded the occurrence of burning white stone as white ash in his book natural history.
In the early 17th century, Belgian chemist van helmont (1577-1644) discovered carbon dioxide when he examined the by-products of charcoal burning and fermentation.
In 1757, j. black was the first to study the gas quantitatively.
In 1773, Lavoisier heated carbon in oxygen to produce what he called "carbonated" carbon dioxide gas, measuring its mass composition as carbon 23.5~28.9% and oxygen 71.1~76.5%.
In 1823, Michael Faraday discovered that pressurizing could liquefy carbon dioxide gas. In 1835, m. Thilorier produced solid carbon dioxide (dry ice).
The first plant to produce liquid carbon dioxide was built in Germany in 1884. Articles come from the Internet
Carbon dioxide extraction
The address of this article:/en/news/396.html
The next one:The gel has entered the heroic moment
- Extraction equipment should be selected and use of attention
- Technical advantage of supercritical fluid extraction of walnut oil
- Advantages of supercritical CO2 extraction of ginger essential oil
- Supercritical dyeing equipment can eliminate waste water
- Why is supercritical co2 extraction equipment favored in the medical industry
- PU foam machine is more precise
- Explain the advantages of supercritical CO2 extraction
- The development of aerogel
- Understand the mystery of supercritical microbubbles
- Application of aerogel in the petrochemical field
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- Classification of reaction vessels
- What factors affect extraction
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide
- The application of carbon dioxide
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- The development of supercritical fluid
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced